Your child's first visit to Lake Norman Pediatric Dentistry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your child's medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Julie and our team. We know that no two children are alike, and we aim to treat each of our all-star patients in a personalized manner. Spending extra time getting to know your child and you allows us to address any concerns you have, create an individualized plan for your child's healthcare, and work WITH you, the parent, to achieve our goals and exceed all expectations. Our goal is to ensure your child has fun while visiting us and leaves our office with a bigger, happier, healthier smile!
To create a safe, relaxed, and fun environment for our patients; to teach our patients and their families the importance of healthy smiles for life; and to make each patient family feel welcome and valued while providing the highest quality of dental care and constantly striving for excellence in our profession.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Making each dental visit fun and educational for you and your child
- Working WITH parents to teach the value of healthy teeth
- Offering individualized treatment plans and patient goals
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and infection control protocol
- Continually educating ourselves on the latest advances in dental techniques and materials
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Information Form
- HIPAA Forms
- Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practice
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: